OFFICE SAFETY PRACTICES
For the safety of our staff and clients, our office is
strictly practicing social distance and sanitation as follows:
1. You must be asymptomatic of the COVID-19 virus to enter our office. If you have an appointment and are experiencing ANY symptoms, you must let us know and we will make alternate arrangements for you.
2. You must wear a face mask while in our office. If you do not have one, a disposable mask will be provided for you prior to entering the office. We ask that you take the mask with you when you leave.
3. Employees shall keep a distance of 6 feet from parties at all times, even while wearing masks.
4. Documents that need to be signed will be left on the table at the appropriate distance. Please bring a blue-ink pen with you. If you do not have one, one will be provided and we will ask that you take the pen with you when you leave.
5. Client shall sign documents and leave documents on the table.
6. Copies of documents will be emailed or mailed to you upon completion.
7. Restroom facilities are not available.
WE ASK THAT YOU RESPECT OUR PRACTICE.
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ENTRANCE
TO THE OFFICE IF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES.
Attorney at Law
R. Morrison M. Payne
COVID - 19
Our office will reopen on Wednesday, June 3, 2020
To keep our staff and our clients safe, we are observing
CDC recommendations and we are practicing Social Distancing.
You must have an appointment to enter the office.
Our office hours are:
Monday - Thursday from 9 am to 5 pm
We will still offer consultations and appointments
via video conference or phone conference.
Please contact our Receptionist, Lindsey Jones,
and she will make arrangements for you.
Phone: (843)782-6000 or E-mail: email@example.com
Payments and other documents can be dropped off in our mail box
located on the bottom of the left door.